This XAAR 318 Print Head on-demand piezoelectric inkjet printhead is designed for industrial applications with high print quality. Unlike conventional binary print heads, this grayscale print head technology is capable of jetting multiple drops within one dot allowing for an image to have 16 levels of grey, since each dot is created through a minimum of 6 picoliters to a maximum of 90 picoliters of ink.
The XAAR 318 Print Head is suitable for UV curable and Oil based inks, has two ink inlet ports (which can be easily removed to be replaced with a one ink inlet assembly) and a chassis which provides a built-in water channel and complete sealing designed for easy temperature control. The jig tools used to calibrate and fit this head are available as related products.
This XAAR 318 is supplied with head ID, voltage and waveform information.
Any Xaar Product we sell has a serial number and a 12-month manufacturers warranty.
- Technology: On Demand Piezo Electric
- Max. Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Droplet Size: 6 to 90 picolitre
- Maximum Grayscale Levels: 16
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 318
- Nozzle Spacing: 169 microns
- Firing Frequency: 28 kHz (1 drop) - 2.8 kHz (15 drops)
- Driving Voltage: 14 - 31 V
- Ink Compatibility: Oil-Based Pigment Ink and UV Ink
COMPATIBLE PRINTERS :
- Rastek H650
- Rastek H700
- UJF-605C II