Developed to meet your needs: high-speed printing, fast drying, and high ink absorption capacity. Excellent performance on deep, dark color prints.
It is available in several types of measures, adjusting to your needs, enjoying less waste, fewer roll changes, a longer productive life, and a high transfer rate (98%) in fabric.
• Quick dry
• High yield
• Waste reduction
• Perfect for fabrics with low shrinkage.
• High profitability
• Faster transfer
• High color gain
• Instant-dry coating
• Less residual ink, up to 98% transfer
• Ground polypropylene, modified
• Hydroxypropyl cellulose
• Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
• Cationic polyacrylamide
• The paper allows the heat to penetrate, effectively, and deeply transfer the gas.
• It can withstand extreme ink loads and keep high definition and color fidelity.
• High color transfer in a shorter time and with less waste.
• It saves production costs.
• To improve performance, it is recommended to have at least 70% polyester on the fabric.
• Ideal for rotary heat systems (Rotary heat transfer machine), due to its strong build, which adjusts to varying tautness to avoid the ghost effect.
• This paper adapts to work on any type of printer on the market: HP, Mimaki, ESS, EPSON, Roland, Galaxy, Mutoh, DGI, MS, Reggiani, and Atexco, among other brands.