This Ricoh GEN6 head (MH5320 series) is compatible with UV, Solvent, and Aqueous based inks. The service life of the MH5320/MH5340 is more than double that of the MH5421/MH5441 that preceded it.
A minimized 5pl droplet size and improved jetting accuracy yields excellent print quality without graininess. With 1,280 nozzles configured in 4 x 150dpi rows, this head achieves high-resolution 600dpi printing. Greyscale features a maximum frequency of 50kHz, allowing for increased productivity.
This printhead is available with a cable (including connector) of either 248mm or 500mm. This printhead has a cable of 248mm.
- Dimensions: 89 x 25 x 69 mm (excluding cables)
- Head materials: SST, Nickel alloy, and Epoxy Adhesive
- Nozzle plate surface: Coated SST
- Number of nozzles: 4 x 320 nozzles
- Nozzle spacing: 0.1693 mm
- Nozzle density: up to 600 NPI
- Temperature control: Integrated Heater and Thermistor
- Operator temperature range: 60° C
- Drop volume: Binary mode : 5pl / Grey-scale mode : 5-15pl
- Jetting frequency: 50kHz (3 levels); 40kHz (4 levels)
- Ink Compatibility: UV Inks.
- SG6 2030
- Hollanders Colorbooster 320