SUBLIPAPER: Dye Sub Paper HDR rs a 105 gsm is a coated paper: specialty designed for aqueous dye-sublimation inkjet printing and transfer. It is most suitable for transfers on polyester fabrics and blended synthetic fabrics. It is also suitable for transfers on ceramics and other creative custom applications onto surfaces that have been polymeric pretreated.
When printed with aqueous dye-sublimation inks, this transfer paper gives superior results.
- Universal Paper is designed to perform with Ceramics & Textiles alike.
- 105-g/m2 paper for superior rigidity & flatness.
- Coated for brilliant transferred optical density on the fabrics/substrates.
- Unique Anti Curl back, coating for lay-flat properties.
- Minimum ink bleeds on base paper ·to give high color intensity on transfer.
- Short Drying time to achieve a high transfer rate.
- Compatible with most aqueous. Dye-Sublimation inks.
- Surface: Matte Finish
- Total Thickness: 105 g/m2
- Ink Compatibility: Aqueous Based Dye Sublimation Inks.
- Size: 13"x19"
Product Usage Instructions:
- Print on SUBLIPAPER Dye Sub Paper HDR using any aqueous-based dye sublimation inks.
- Make S\.Jr tha1 image is primed as MIRROR IMAGE.
- Cut the image borders if required after printing.
- Place imaged paper with imaged side touching the substrate ( fabric, ceramic, glass, etc.)
- Recommended Temperature for sublimation is 180-200•c or 356-401 F for 75 seconds at 5-10 Kgs Pressure,(11-22 Lbs) I Pressure, using any standard Heat Transfer Press. Exact temperatures and times may vary per final substrate to sublimate; check this info with the vendor or manufacturer of such products (mugs, polyester shirts, etc.)
Compatible with all Sawgrass printers & sublimation ink-based printers.