Heat-seal able, printable Polyester fabric (white) especially developed for sublimation printing.
SUBLICOTTON-DARK has a self-adhesive polyester film on the hotmelt side and can be used for dye-sublimation transfer-printing. Motives and Logos can be cut by all current CAD/CAM plotters after printing. SUBLICOTTON-DARK has excellent weeding properties.
SUBLICOTTON-DARK is used for lettering on Sport and leisurewear. Final printed motives and logos are bright and colorful due to the homogeneous surface. Nylon and textiles with hydrophobic impregnation are not suitable for heat transfer.
We recommend the evaluation of test material.
Due to the various influences which occur from production and transfer of plotter letterings, consistency of the carrier materials, and also washing and cleaning conditions, product liability can only cover the unprocessed material.
Print directly onto the Polyester fabric with a dye-sublimation printer. Cut and weed the motive.
For heat-sensitive textiles, we recommend activating the sublimation ink by placing the motive in between silicone paper (351) and heat- press at 190 •c under low pressure for 30 seconds.
The motive can then be transferred to the textile at 160 •c, 2,5 - 3,0 bar for 15 seconds
For textiles where high temperature can be applied, transfer in one step at 190
- 8.5 x 11
- 24"x100" rolls.
- All Large Format Printers using any type of Sublimation ink.
- Sawgrass Inkjet Printers.
|Fade-resistant||Color stays brilliant after multiple
|A durable, long-lasting image|
|Versatile and easy to use||Simple
|Multiple uses on most cotton fabrics|
feel after initial ironing
|A professional silk-screen look||Natural “soft” cloth texture|
- Basis Weight: 140 grams/meter2
- Total Thickness: 6.5-mil per ASTM D654 Test Method.
- Smoothness, Sheffield: 90±20 per TAPPI T538 Test Method.
- Brightness: 85 minimum TAPPI T452 Test Method.
- Melt Temperature: 150°C typical value.
- Optimal Service Environment: Between 59° and 86°F and 30% to 70% RH.
- Print Resolution: Dependent upon printer used.
- Ideal Storage Conditions: Between 59° and 77°F and 30% to 70% RH.