FlashForge Creator Max is the latest model from FlashForge – your industry-leading manufacturer of 3D printers. Based on the highly acclaimed and award-winning Creator Pro and Dreamer, Creator Max takes precision and quality to a whole new level. Possibilities are endless and we invite you to celebrate the continuation of the legendary Creator Pro and Dreamer with the all-new FlashForge Creator Max.
Higher Level of Precision. Top Tier Print Quality
To become the next 3D printer model at FlashForge, we have designed the Creator Max inside and out. FlashForge Creator Max is reliable with excellent precision and professional quality. The sturdy metal frame increases the stability of the printer’s movement. A metal platform support and 10mm guide rods allow for precise movement of the z-axis. The build plate is made from 6.3 mm aerospace-grade aluminum providing excellent heat distribution and rigidity. The fully enclosed printing chamber provides versatility in printing different materials. With all of these premium features, it is easy to attain high-quality prints repeatedly and reliably.
Stylish. User Friendly.
FlashForge Creator Max comes with a stylish and user-friendly design. The metal frame is secured with injection-molded parts ensuring a solid foundation. Thoughtful design and details include a unibody top cover, external handles, wide opening front access door, durable leveling knobs, a touch control interface, and universal power supply for worldwide voltages requirement.
Dual Extruder - More Colors, More Materials.
Our extruder technology incorporates with turbofans to cool plastic as it leaves the nozzle and with many proprietary technologies in place, Creator Max greatly increases successful dual color and dual material prints.
Durable Leveling Knobs. Leveling Like A Pro
Larger leveling knobs make it easier to get accurate leveling each time as well as providing comfort when working under such a tight space in the printing chamber.
Open-Source Derived. More Possibilities.
FlashForge Creator Max is a workhorse based on open source technology. Possibilities are endless without limitations. FlashForge Creator Max allows you to choose from your favorite slicing software such as FlashPrint, Cura, Simplify3D, and more.
2 More Filaments FREE. We will include 2 filaments Free of charge. It is a$74.00 value. The offer will expire soon so buy yours today!
- Heated Build Plate
- LED screen with a touch screen interface
- Enclosed design with Acrylic cover
- Temperature control for various filaments
- Dual extruder - can print two-color or two-material
- Metal frame - provides stability
- 6.5 mm non-deformation alloy build platform
- WiFi Connectivity for Cloud Printing
- Latest components used for a higher level of performance and reliability
- Principle: FFF
- Build Size: 227 x 148 x 150 mm
- Print Precision: 0.1~0.2 mm
- Extruder Temperature: 240℃
- Max. Print Bed Temperature: 120°C (248°F)
- Layer Thickness: 0.05~0.5 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Nozzle Flow Rate: 24 cc/hr
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Filament Compatibility: ABS, PLA, PETG, Elastic, PLA Color Change, Ultra Strong PLA, PC, ABS Pro, Metal Filled, Wood, PVA, HIPS,High Speed PLA, Conductive, and Flexible
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 Microns (0.0004 in) / Z: 2.5 Microns (0.0001 in)
- Printer Dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm
- Carton Box Dimensions: 560 x 415 x 500 mm
- Net Weight: 14.8 KG / Gross Weight: 21.5 KG
- Software: FlashPrint
- File Type: Input STL/OBJ and Output X3G
- Input Power: 110V/220V(Adjustable) / 350W
- Connectivity: USB Cable/SD Card/Wi-Fi
- Language Interface: English, Deutsch, French, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Polish, Japanese, and Korean
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8 & MacOS X