Laser Heat Transfer Paper for White/Light Colored T-Shirts
- For OKI 831TS, OKI 920WT and OKI 711WT: set the media type setting to Medium
- For any other printer: Start with a Heavy setting and increase to Transparency or Label if you are seeing streaks/smearing.
- Print design on the blank side of the Imagining Sheet (red grid back) paper in REVERSE or in other words, flip it horizontally. This can be done within the design program or printer’s settings (see your printer manual for more information).
- The paper should be fed into copier/printer with the short dimension first, ideally using a straight path bypass tray.
- We recommend single sheet feeding
Heat Press Only
This is a two-step process paper. Please follow directions accordingly!
- Prepare heat press to 200-210 F°.
- Place the printed Imaging sheet (red grid backing) with the printed image face up in the heat press. Place the Transfer sheet (green grid backing) with the blank side face down on the imaging sheet so that the two sheets are facing each other.
- Press the two sheets for 20-30 seconds with light to medium pressure (do not use heavy pressure).
- Once press time has elapsed, peel sheets immediately while hot.
- Your image should be completely covered (on Imaging Sheet) with a thin, white layer of adhesive.
- Prepare the heat press at 375 F°.
- Place ImageClip Imaging Sheet (red grid backing) onto garment face down, and press transfer to t-shirt using firm pressure for 15-20 seconds
- After pressing, allow the transfer to fully cool, and then peel paper backing sheet.
- Repress transfer for 10 seconds at the same application temperature, and then lightly stretch in all directions.