Try before you buy in bulk with our five sheet sample packs! You will receive five sheet sets of 8.5" x 11" ImageClip Laser Dark to test with your equipment or create proofs for potential customers. Each pack contains a total of 10 sheets, for up to 5 total prints (ImageClip Laser Dark is a two-sheet set process.)
Looking for an easier way to print heat transfers onto dark and colored fabrics? ImageClip Laser Dark offers a way to transfer JUST your printed image to your t-shirt, with no background, and no contour-cutting with a vinyl cutter necessary. With this crafty two-press printing and transferring process, use your favorite OKI laser printer to create a beautiful and vibrant image!
- Transfers full-color images to dark and brightly colored garments with NO need to cut or trim the paper!
- Compatible and OKI-certified in the OKI pro920WT, OKI C711WT, and OKI C831TS
- Does not transfer white/pastel colors (white toner printers do not have this limitation)
- Does not work well with photographs, gradients, or shading (white toner printers do not have this limitation)
- Can also be used a base for heat transfer foil designs!
- Best for use with 100% cotton fabrics, especially with a tight weave - polyester blends may bleed
- We have tested and found good general success with the printer brands: OKI, Canon, Ricoh, Xerox, and Lexmark
- ImageClip Laser Dark only works well with bright, solid colors. Do NOT use ImageClip Laser Dark for photographic images, images with white or light colors or images with gradients or shading. Only white toner printers have true full-color capabilities with this paper.
- Compatible with most standard laser printers - please note, due to the widely varying nature of laser printing technology on the market, we cannot guarantee papers with ANY laser printers outside of the OKI Data models that we support. We recommend trying a sample pack, and checking with the manufacturer ahead of time to ensure your printer does not heat up over 350F to ensure best results.
- Must be applied by heat press application only - cannot be applied with a conventional home iron
- Heat transfer paper with proper storage (cool, dark, sealed location) typically has a shelf life of one year
We encourage our customers to test the product before purchasing large quantities - Sample packs are available.
Image Clip Laser Light Transfer Paper Application Instructions
Laser Heat Transfer Paper for White/Light Colored T-Shirts
- For OKI 831TS, OKI 920WT and OKI 711WT: set the media type setting to Medium
- For any other printer: Start with a Heavy setting and increase to Transparency or Label if you are seeing streaks/smearing.
- Print design on the blank side of the Imagining Sheet (red grid back) paper in REVERSE or in other words, flip it horizontally. This can be done within the design program or printer’s settings (see your printer manual for more information).
- The paper should be fed into copier/printer with the short dimension first, ideally using a straight path bypass tray.
- We recommend single sheet feeding
Heat Press Only
This is a two-step process paper. Please follow directions accordingly!
- Prepare heat press to 200-210 F°.
- Place the printed Imaging sheet (red grid backing) with the printed image face up in the heat press. Place the Transfer sheet (green grid backing) with the blank side face down on the imaging sheet so that the two sheets are facing each other.
- Press the two sheets for 20-30 seconds with light to medium pressure (do not use heavy pressure).
- Once press time has elapsed, peel sheets immediately while hot.
- Your image should be completely covered (on Imaging Sheet) with a thin, white layer of adhesive.
- Prepare the heat press at 375 F°.
- Place ImageClip Imaging Sheet (red grid backing) onto garment face down, and press transfer to t-shirt using firm pressure for 15-20 seconds
- After pressing, allow the transfer to fully cool, and then peel paper backing sheet.
- Repress transfer for 10 seconds at the same application temperature, and then lightly stretch in all directions.