TRANSFER PAPERS – LIGHT FABRICS 885.51
LIGHT TRANSFER PAPER WITH RED GRID BACK PRINT DESIGN
A transfer paper for imaging by the ink jet process, providing brilliant colored images on a white background for transferring onto white or light colored cotton fabrics. The product is designed as a “universal” product* for use in all inkjet printers.
- Rolls 24'x100'
- Rolls 24'x50'
- 8.5 x 11.
Features, Advantages & Benefits
|Fade resistant||Color stays brilliant after multiple washings||Durable, long lasting image|
|Versatile and easy to use||Simple four step process||Multiple uses on most cotton fabrics|
|Soft, silky feel after initial ironing||A professional silk-screen look||Natural “soft” cloth texture|
- Basis Weight: 140 grams/meter2
- Total Thickness: 6.5-mil per ASTM D654 Test Method.
- Smoothness, Sheffield: 90±20 per TAPPI T538 Test Method.
- Brightness: 85 minimum TAPPI T452 Test Method.
- Melt Temperature: 150°C typical value.
- Optimal Service Environment: Between 59° and 86°F and 30% to 70% RH.
- Print Resolution: Dependent upon printer used.
- Ideal Storage Conditions: Between 59° and 77°F and 30% to 70% RH.
- Shelf Life: Minimum of 2 years from Arkwright ship date when stored under ideal storage conditions (see above).