The ultimate recovery system for all kinds of solvent, eco-solvent, water-based and UV print heads.
This model replaces model 7. It's equipped with dedicated vacuum pumps to take advantage of the Sonic RF Caps.
Advantages of Print Head Doctor 11:
- Complete control of the machine from Android devices.
- Capable of doing forward, reverse and thru-head flushing of print heads, with or without Reverse Flushing Caps.
- It has dedicated vacuum pumps that allow Vacuum-Assisted Forward Flushing using Sonic RF Caps, as well as the reverse flushing. The forward pressure can be reduced which makes the recovery process safer for the print heads, while more effective at the same time.
- Three gauges for monitoring pressure and vacuum in the RF cap and in the print head, and a gauge for monitoring the first-stage filters.
- Six pumps provide sufficient flow even for print heads with a great number of nozzles.
- Fine-tuned recovery cycles accommodate various degrees of clogging, types of print heads and inks.
- The new design allows ease of service of the main filter and the pumps because they are made as plug-in modules. It takes less than a minute to replace them and you don't need any tools.
- First stage filters are conveniently located on the sidewall and can be replaced in seconds.
- Dual first-stage filters and intake tubes for higher fluid flow rate and a longer period between changing filters.
- Rugged housing with all components built-in.
- Reliable electronic module with a digital indicator of the cycle number and remaining time in minutes.
- All solvent-proof materials.