The Signicade Portable Sign Stand is a rugged plastic, collapsible, Plasticade, A-frame design with hinges that have a lock in position feature and molded handles for easy portability. Note: Prepare the surface with alcohol before applying vinyl directly to face. When attaching user supplied removable sign blanks simply drill holes in the stand and attach with the special screw receptacles with expandable backsides. The backside expands creating a drywall. Screws are not included.
- All White Plasticade A-Frame Sign
- Regressed sign area helps to protect sign faces
- Holds two signs, 24”W x 36”H
- Sign face can receive vinyl sheeting (with surface preparation), metal, Coroplast™, or acrylic sign blanks
- Can be internally ballasted with sand
- Molded-in handle for easy portability
- Stacking lugs facilitate handling by keeping stacked units from sliding and damaging sign faces