It is fully supplied with all parts needed to run up to 4 printheads per system and includes special features such as:
• Precise nozzle pressure and ink flow rate control - ensuring reliable operation
• Precise temperature control - enabling a wide operating range of fluids
• Controlled shut down option (UPS) - preventing ink drying in the system in the event of power failure.
• Provides interface for monitoring via a PC (or can be run stand-alone).
Features & Benefits:
• Designed for easy integration
• Reduced time-to-market
• Scalability reduces R&D expenditure
• Full on-site support
• Can be run stand-alone or monitored through a PC
• Compact with a small footprint
This Xaar Hydra recirculating ink system requires a power supply unit (XP10100066) and a sensor manifold (XP10100067) in order to run properly. These parts are sold separately.
Every system comes fully supported by a documentation pack and onsite technical support from Xaar’s applications team, to ensure rapid progression through the prototype and evaluation stages of product development. This is the original Xaar part (number XP10100065).