Developed especially for the dye-sublimation transfer of high-resolution photos or graphic designs to hard substrates. This product is dimensionally stable, offers good flatness, and is compatible with Ricoh and Sawgrass printers. The high-quality coating ensures instant drying and a very high transfer rate during sublimation, allowing the perfect transfer of images to pre-coated metals, wooden surfaces, or ceramics.
Products produced with SubliColor Impact Paper 110 impress with an exceptional three-dimensional effect thanks to the deep rich blacks, brilliant colors, and superb fine detail reproduction. The result is a durable finished product with a printed image that remains stable even under exposure to sun or dirt or even damp areas.
|»Caliper / Thickness||5.5 mil|
|» Basis Weight (gsm)||112|
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Glass and model décor
- High-quality photorealistic prints
- Designer ceramics
- Coasters, placemats, puzzles, and many other customized gifts
- Wood and Chromalux metal sheets.
APPLICATIONS & COMPATIBLE PRINTERS
- SubliColor IMPACT Sublimation Paper For Ricoh - Virtuoso, Epson, Brother, and any other Sublimation Printers.
- Great For Most Sublimation Product: Phone Cases, Mugs, Shirts(White-Light Color), Puzzles, Key Chain, Clock, Mouse Pad, and much more.
- This transfer paper has a special coating, allowing it to be used with sublimation inks. When used properly, you can get excellent quality transfers on a large number of materials. Prints will be more colorful and bright.
- For SAWGRASS Virtuoso Printers, you can find the ICC profile in its Design Studio Software.
- Tip. To identify the right size to print, just scratch the surface of one of the sides. If it leaves a mark, then it is on the right side.