This Toshiba CA3 on-demand piezoelectric inkjet printhead is designed for industrial applications with high print quality. Unlike conventional binary print heads, this grayscale print head technology is capable of jetting multiple drops within one dot allowing for an image to have 16 levels of grey, since each dot is created through a minimum of 6 picolitres to a maximum of 42 picolitres of ink.
This CA3 printhead was modified to fit the Océ Arizona 200/250 GT printer. Océ discontinued the Arizona 200/250GT printhead (part number 3010106120) but this modified CA3 printhead is equivalent and carries the same 6 months warranty. This printhead is supplied without the bracket and the JIG tool PPHDI11519 can be used to easily fit this new printhead on the old Océ bracket.
• Technology: On Demand Piezo Electric
• Resolution: 150 dpi
• Droplet Size: 6 to 42pl
• Maximum Grayscale Levels: 16
• Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 318
• Nozzle Spacing: 169 microns
• Firing Frequency: 13,2 kHz (1 drop) - 2.8 kHz (15 drops)
• Driving Voltage: 14 - 28 V
• Ink Compatibility: Oil-Based Pigment Ink and UV Ink
COMPATIBLE PRINTERS :
- Acuity Advance HD2504
- Arizona 200 GT
- Arizona 250 GT