SUBLICOTTON INKJET TRANSFER PAPER FOR LIGHT FABRICS WITH YELLOW GRID BACK PRINT DESIGN
A transfer paper for imaging by inkjet dye sublimation process, providing brilliant colored images on a white background for transferring onto white or light colored cotton fabrics. This transfer paper for light fabrics is designed as a “universal” product* for use in all inkjet dye sublimation printers and Sawgrass Printers.
- 8.5 x 11
- 24"x100" rolls.
- All Large Format Printers using any type of Sublimation ink.
- Sawgrass Inkjet Printers.
|Fade-resistant||Color stays brilliant after multiple
|A durable, long lasting image|
|Versatile and easy to use||Simple
four step process
|Multiple uses on most cotton fabrics|
feel after initial ironing
|A professional silk-screen look||Natural “soft” cloth texture|
- Basis Weight: 140 grams/meter2
- Total Thickness: 6.5-mil per ASTM D654 Test Method.
- Smoothness, Sheffield: 90±20 per TAPPI T538 Test Method.
- Brightness: 85 minimum TAPPI T452 Test Method.
- Melt Temperature: 150°C typical value.
- Optimal Service Environment: Between 59° and 86°F and 30% to 70% RH.
- Print Resolution: Dependent upon printer used.
- Ideal Storage Conditions: Between 59° and 77°F and 30% to 70% RH.