This solvent resistant Epson printhead is suitable for certain solvent based Chinese DX7 printers manufactured before 2014. This printhead has 8 channels and 180 nozzles per channel. It has a 3,5 picoliter drop size with Variable-Sized Droplet technology. This is the original Epson printhead.
This printhead is the old DX7 head model released by Epson early 2014. It is not locked and it is compatible with old printhead control boards installed on printers before the end of 2013. It doesn't require any chip decoder.
- Technology: Micro-Piezo
- Native resolution: 1440 dpi
- Min. Droplet Size: 1.5 picolitre
- Max. Droplet Size: 21 picolitre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1440 (8 lines x 180 nozzles)
- Firing Frequency: 8 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: eco-solvent and mild solvent
It is highly recommended to replace the head cables together with a new printhead.
- Starjet 7702L
- Ultra 9200