A revolutionary self-weeding heat transfer paper, FOREVER Laser Dark allows for the application of intricate, full-color images to low-temperature substrates. FOREVER Laser Dark features a unique two-step system of "A" and "B" papers that leaves no background coating and eliminates the need for cutting and weeding.
How It Works:
FOREVER no-cut transfer paper includes a semi-transparent A-Foil application page and an opaque B-Paper. First, print on the transparent A-Foil and then press together with the B-Paper. The B-Paper transfers a white adhesive base to only the printed toner on the A-Foil, down to the fine details. The two are then separated, and the A-Foil transfer page is pressed to the garment. The result is a highly detailed, durable transfer with no background.
- Low-temperature CMYWT laser heat no-cut transfer paper
- Low processing temperature (300°F/150°C)
- Easy two-step (A & B) application minimizes errors and allows the user flexibility
- Semi-transparent A-Foil sheet allows for easy alignment
- Unique top-coating provides incredible wash resistance
- High processing tolerance, especially when separating A & B papers
- Use with the transferred software to achieve prints with an added level of softness, flexibility, and durability
- Compatible only with OKI White Toner Printers
- Compatible with: dark and colored garments, white and light-colored garments, 100% cotton, 100% polyester, select nylon, spandex, synthetic fabrics. Can be used with some hard surface items like paper, chalkboards, wood, mugs, totes, and mousepads
- Must be applied by heat press application only - cannot be applied with a conventional home iron. For best results, professional equipment in good condition is recommended.
- The typical shelf life of one year with proper storage (cool, dark, sealed location)
- See full application instructions under more information
Forever Laser Dark Transfer Paper Application Instructions
Laser Heat Transfer Paper for Color / Dark T-Shirts
- For OKI 920WT and OKI 711WT ONLY: set the media type set to Transparency
- For OKI 8432WT: set the media type setting to User Type 1 - with or without Transfer RIP
Not recommended for use with regular CMYK printer due to the low density of the toner
- Print the design on the matte side of the A foil (transparent) paper in REVERSE or, other words, flip it horizontally. This can be done within the design program or printer’s settings (see your printer manual for more information).
- The paper should be fed into the copier/printer with the short dimension first, ideally using a straight path bypass tray.
- We recommend single-sheet feeding
Heat Press Only
This is a two-step process paper. Please follow directions accordingly!
- Prepare heat press to 300 F°.
- Place the printed A foil sheet (transparent paper) with the printed image face up in the heat press. Place the Transfer sheet (light yellow logo on back) with the blank side face down on the A foil sheet so that the two layers face each other.
- Press the two sheets for 90 seconds and 120 seconds for full-color designs with medium pressure.
If your design is all black, you may decrease the time to 90 seconds.
- Once press time has elapsed, peel sheets immediately while hot.
- Your image should be completely covered on A foil sheet with a thin, white layer of adhesive.
- Place A foil sheet onto garment face down, and press transfer to the t-shirt using the following settings according to your substrate/textile:
Cotton: 300F for 30 seconds, medium to firm pressure (50-70 psi)
Polyester: 265-285F for 30 seconds, medium to firm pressure (50-70 psi)
Blend Fabrics: 285-300F for 30 seconds, medium to firm pressure (50-70 psi)
Polypropylene: 220F for 30 seconds, medium to firm pressure (50-70 psi)
Paper/Cardboard: 210F for 15 seconds, light pressure (50-70 psi)
Book cover: 230-250F for 15 seconds, light pressure (50-70 psi)
- After pressing, allow the transfer to cool fully, and peel the paper backing sheet.
|Compatible Fabric Color
||White/Light Colors, Dark/Colors
||Cotton, Polyester, Nylon, Acrylic, Leather
|Sheets per Pack
|Compatible Print Type