Laser Heat Transfer Paper for White/Light Colored T-Shirts
- For OKI 920WT and OKI 711WT: set the media type setting to Label 1.
We do not recommend this paper to be printed through regular CMYK printers.
- For OKI 8432WT: set the media type setting to Label 2.
- For any other printer: Start with a Heavy setting and increase to Transparency or Label if you are seeing streaks/smearing.
- Print design on the blank side of the paper in REVERSE or in other words, flip it horizontally. This can be done within the design program or printer’s settings (see your printer manual for more information).
- The paper should be fed into copier/printer with the short dimension first, ideally using a straight path bypass tray.
- We recommend single sheet feeding
Heat Press Only
- Prepare the heat press at 365 F°.
- Press fabric first to ensure flatness and to remove any moisture; let it cool completely
- Place heat transfer paper with the image facing down in the desired position on fabric.
- Using the above-recommended temperature, press the paper with the following settings:
Swing-away heat press: for 15 seconds, at medium to firm pressure
Clamshell heat press: for 30 seconds, at firm pressure
- After pressing, rub the back of the transfer with cloth for 15-20 seconds, and then slowly peel the paper in a smooth and consistent motion while it is still warm.
- Recover transfer with silicone or parchment paper, and repress at application temperature for additional 30-40 seconds with high pressure for best overall washability.