Laser Clear Heat Transfer Paper for White/Light Colored T-Shirts
- For OKI 831TS, OKI 920WT, and OKI 711WT: set the media to type setting to Label 2.
- For any other printer: Start with a Heavy setting and increase to Transparency or Label if you see streaks/smearing.
- Print the design on the blank side of the paper in REVERSE or other words, flip it horizontally. This can be done within the design program or printer’s settings (see your printer manual for more information).
- The paper should be fed into the copier/printer with the short dimension first, ideally using a straight path bypass tray.
- We recommend single-sheet feeding.
Heat Press Only
- Prepare the heat press at 355-360 F° for cotton or 305 F° for polyester.
- Press the fabric first to ensure flatness and to remove any moisture; let it cool completely.
- Place heat transfer paper with the image facing down in the desired position on the fabric.
- Using the above-recommended temperature, apply firm pressure (60 PSI or greater) for 30 seconds.
- After pressing, rub the back of the transfer with a cloth for 5-10 seconds, and peel back with one smooth, consistent motion.
- You may repress the transfer with a silicone sheet for 10 seconds and lightly stretch the transfer horizontally while still hot for better durability.
|Compatible Fabric Color||White/Light Colors|
|Compatible Fabric||Cotton, Polyester|
|Sheets per Pack||N/A|
|Compatible Print Type||Laser|