Laser Clear Heat Transfer Paper for White/Light Colored T-Shirts
- For OKI 831TS, OKI 920WT and OKI 711WT: set the media type setting to Label 2.
- For any other printer: Start with a Heavy setting and increase to Transparency or Label if you are seeing streaks/smearing.
- Print design on the blank side of the paper in REVERSE or in other words, flip it horizontally. This can be done within the design program or printer’s settings (see your printer manual for more information).
- The paper should be fed into copier/printer with the short dimension first, ideally using a straight path bypass tray.
- We recommend single sheet feeding
Heat Press Only
- Prepare the heat press at 355-360 F° for cotton or 305 F° for polyester.
- Press fabric first to ensure flatness and to remove any moisture; let it cool completely.
- Place heat transfer paper with the image facing down in the desired position on fabric.
- Using the above-recommended temperature, apply firm pressure (60 PSI or greater) for 30 seconds.
- After pressing, rub the back of the transfer with a cloth for 5-10 seconds, and peel back with one smooth, consistent motion.
- You may repress transfer with silicone sheet for an additional 10 seconds and lightly stretch transfer horizontally while still hot, for better durability.
|Compatible Fabric Color||White/Light Colors|
|Compatible Fabric||Cotton, Polyester|
|Sheets per Pack||N/A|
|Compatible Print Type||Laser|