The KM1800iSHC Printhead is:
- 84kHz shear mode actuation and native 600 dpi resolution over 75mm print swathe.
- Simple to integrate, tough and reliable with good fluid compatibility.
- Designed to be used in high-quality single-pass print systems. Primarily designed for UV inks it can also be used with higher viscosity water-based inks or hot melt inks.
- Using proven bulk piezoelectric technology to deliver 3.5pl drop volumes at 600 dpi resolution in a narrow 19.8mm footprint.
- Designed to be operated in a wide range of different orientations. The printhead is suitable for use with recirculating ink systems for example for white or metallic inks. printheads can be used in binary or greyscale (3bit) modes.
- Proven in Konica Minolta’s B2 sheet-fed KM-1 printer as well as Industrial Inkjet’s Mono and ColourPrint HiQ series.
Industries and Applications:
- Coding and marking
- Packaging applications
- Plastic card decoration
- Security applications
- Printed electronics