The SM-128 AA is a compact and lightweight 50 pL jetting assembly designed specifically for ink jet applications requiring multiple printheads packed tightly together.
These modules are ideal for fast-moving, high-performance printer carriage designs.
Two electrically independent piezoelectric slices, each with 64 addressable channels, are combined to provide a total of 128 jets. The nozzles are arranged in a single line, at a 0.020-inch distance between nozzles. Resolutions up to 600 dpi are possible.
- 50 picolitres calibrated drop size.
- Resolutions up to 600 dpi.
- 128 individually addressable, inline nozzles.
- Lightweight and highly stackable.
- Orientation independent.
- Supports solvent and UV-curable based inks.
- Dual ported for ease of flushing.
- Optional temperature control.
|Nozzle spacing||508 μm|
|Nozzle diameter||50 μm|
|Drop velocity||8 m/s|
|Printhead weight (dry)||25 g (0.88 oz)|
|Fluid type||Organic solvents, UV curables|
|Drop volume*||50 pl|
|Typical firing frequency||20 kHz|