This Toshiba TEC CA3W on-demand piezo electric inkjet print head is designed for industrial applications with high print quality. Unlike conventional binary print heads, this grayscale print head technology is capable of jetting multiple drops within one dot allowing for an image to have 8 levels of grey, since each dot is created through a minimum of 6 pico litre to a maximum of 42 pico litre of ink.
The Toshiba TEC CA3W is suitable for UV curable and Oil based inks, has 2 ink inlet ports (which can be easily removed to be replaced with a 1 ink inlet assembly) and a chassis which provides a built-in water channel and complete sealing designed for easy temperature control.
This Toshiba TEC CA3W is supplied with the ID and waveform information.
- Technology: On Demand Piezo Electric
- Max. Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Droplet Size: 6 to 42 pico litre
- Maximum Grayscale Levels: 8
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 318
- Nozzle Spacing: 169 microns
- Firing Frequency: 13.8 kHz (1 drop) - 2.8 kHz (15 drops)
- Driving Voltage: 14 - 28 V
- Ink Compatibility: Oil Based Pigment Ink and UV Ink
- F1 180UV
- F1 250UV