Epson S3200-A1 printhead provides high productivity, high image quality, and head expandability. With a maximum of 4.73-inch-wide MEMs, this head series is equipped with an ink circulation mechanism. It is suitable for Aqueous ink.
- Epson's unique Variable Sized Droplet Technology (VSDT) delivers smooth gradation by freely controlling to eject the droplet volume.
- The wide printing width of 120.2 mm (4.73 inches) is excellent for high production. Minimum-pass printing is possible because there is very little variation between nozzles. Data Sheet Inkjet Head S3200
- Highly scalable S-shape design can realize space-saving for increasing productivity and multi-colors. Contributes to miniaturizing the printer.
- A high-precision positioning hole allows the user to replace the head quickly and efficiently without further adjustments.
- Precision Core print head has proven high durability and extended service life by Epson's industrial printers.
Precision Core Technology:
MEMS manufacturing and thin-film piezo element can realize high precision and density (600 NPI /2 rows of nozzles). It contributes to compactness, high speed, high quality, and high image quality. The precision-making of Epson's unique MEMS nozzles and an ink flow path ensure the perfectly round ink droplets are placed accurately and consistently.
- Ink Type: Aqueous.
- Type: Precision Core micro TFP printhead
- Weight: 235 g
- Width x Depth x Height: 150.4 × 30.0 × 52.0 mm
- Number of nozzles: 3200 (Net: 2840)
- Nozzle pitch/ nozzle row: 1/300 inch
- Nozzle rows: 2 rows
- Nozzle Resolution: 600npi (300npi x 2 rows)
- Effective print width: 120.2 mm (4.73 inches)
- Maximum usable ink color: 2 colors
Droplet ejection performance: Viscosity range: 3-4 mPa.s
- Binary: 7 pl at 48kH
- Four levels greyscale: 3.3, 7, 13 pl at 24 kHz
Ink recirculation: Common channel recirculation
- Positioning mechanism: Reference hole