TECHNI-PRINT® EZP is the newest product from Neenah Paper Co. – the goal, simply: the easiest to use hot-peel transfer paper for light and white colored garments. TECHNI-PRINT® EZP is revolutionary in the incredibly soft hand that it offers and the wide range of laser printers it can be printed by, including fuser and fuser oil styles. It also transfers vibrant, rich colors making it perfect for mouse pads, coasters, puzzles, tote bags, and other materials!
Size : 8.5x11"
Ideal for :
Transferring photographs and images to light-colored T-shirts, sweatshirts, mousepads, coasters, puzzles, leather & more.
- For laser printers only
- For heat press use only
Print image in REVERSE (mirror) Print from Multi-Bypass Tray Media Type Setting: Heavy.
Step 1 - Preparing the Transfer
1. Print your image in reverse/mirrored format.
2. Trim away the unwanted printed areas of the transfer.
(Ensure the surface is clean, dry, and wrinkle-free before pressing onto it.)
Step 2 - Pressing to Substrate
1. Pre-Press the fabric for 5-10 seconds to remove moisture and wrinkles. 2. Place the transfer on top of the garment with the print image against the fabric.
3. Press 25 seconds@ 375° F (190°C) using medium to heavy pressure.
4. For best results leave on the heat press, wait 10 - 15 seconds depending upon
the fabric and then peel the paper in a smooth even motion.
5. To improve the feel or "hand", stretch the garment in all directions while still hot.
6. If desired, wait and peel the paper after cooling completely (cold peeling).
This method gives a stiffer "hand" but it is easier and works well for hard surfaces.
7. On fabrics a cold peel can be softened by covering with parchment paper,
repressing for 10-15 seconds and immediately stretching in all directions while still hot.
Repressing under parchment followed by stretching greatly improves both the "hand" and the wash durability.