This Toshiba TEC CE4W1 on-demand piezoelectric inkjet print head is designed for industrial applications with high print quality. Unlike conventional binary print heads, this grayscale print head technology is capable of jetting multiple drops within one dot allowing for an image to have 16 levels of grey, since each dot is created through a minimum of 6 picoliters to a maximum of 90 picoliters of ink.
The Toshiba TEC CE4W1 is suitable for UV curable and Oil based inks, has 4 ink inlet ports and a chassis which provides a built-in water channel and complete sealing designed for easy temperature control.
This Toshiba TEC CE4W1 is supplied with head ID, voltage and waveform information.
This printhead carries a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- Technology: Multi-drop grayscale micro-piezo
- Grayscale levels: 16
- Active nozzles: 636
- Print swathe width: 53.7 mm
- Nozzle pitch: 84,5 μm
- Native resolution: 150 dpi
- Maximum resolution: 300 dpi
- Printhead weight: 148 g
- Dimensions: 85 x 70 x 23 mm
- Drop volume: 6 - 90 pl
- Typical firing frequency: 2.8 - 28 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: oil-based pigment ink and UV curable pigment ink